* Tube & Raft Rental on site, Currently open Sunday thru Thursdays!
* Swimming pool
* Volleyball Court
* BBQ grills & picnic tables
* Free Public Wifi in the Lobby & New Braunfels Public Wifi Accessible on Site
* TV Cable
* ALL of our Rooms are Smoke Free!
* NO Glass outdoors Please!
* We have a 2-night minimum on weekends from the last weekend of May thru the second weekend in September.
* On Memorial Day weekend, July 4th weekend and Labor Day Weekend we require a 3-night stay.
* No pets please.
* Children under 15 must be accompanied when swimming in the pool &/or river.
* No lifeguards attend pool or riverfront SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK!
* Please bring your personal cooking & eating utensils for rooms with a kitchen
Prices are based on the following maximum occupancy per room:
Rooms 142-149 - 4 ppl
Rooms 182-189 - 4 ppl
Rooms 101-119 - 4 ppl
Rooms 120-124 - 4 ppl
Rooms 190-191 - 2 ppl
Rooms 154-157 - 8 ppl
Exceptions are, of course, made for small children and infants. But……sneakin’ more adults into our rooms may result in additional fees and/or immediate expulsion. We appreciate your cooperation in this matter as our rooms are designed for a certain number of people as are our prices based on utilities consumption.
A 50% deposit is required to hold a reservation. Cancellation of a reservation by the guest will result in deposit money being reapplied to a future date within one year based on availability to be determined by the management. Deposit money will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Lost & Found: Items found on property will be held for 30 days.
Bag Ice: Available upon request.
Mail: In case you have incoming or outgoing mail -- our friendly & helpful postman arrives rain or shine just put your mail in the basket at the front desk.
Phone Calls: Incoming – We respect your privacy so anyone calling for you must have your room number. Outgoing – local calls can be made by dialing “9” and then the number. Please use your cell phone for long distance calls or check with our front desk for assistance.
ATM: the closest ATM is located at Rivercrest. Go to the stop sign & turn right onto Loop 337/Hwy 46. Rivercrest is at the top of the hill on the right at the yellow flashing light.
br />Grocery Stores: Our new HEB is located at the corner of Loop 337/Hwy 46.
Walgreens is on Loop 337 West & Bus. IH35. Turn right on the loop at the stop sign. Store is located 1.8 miles down on the left at the light.
Towels: If you need clean towels after maid service is gone, please bring your soiled ones to the front desk during business hours & we will replace them for you. 10lb Bags of Ice Are Available in the Lobby During Regular Business Hours
Pool hours are from 9am until dark. Please do not take glass containers to the pool area. Children must be accompanied by an adult. NO LIFEGUARD IS ON DUTY – SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Tubes & rafts are available for floating on the Guadalupe & Comal rivers. The rental counter is located on the riverfront. If you find it unattended & you have questions, please inquire at the front desk.
You can swim in the Guadalupe River but be aware that there is NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY – SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK.
A volleyball net & basketball hoop are located at the center of the property. You can check out a ball at the front desk.
Family, school, church, club & corporate groups are welcome. We can provide rooms & meeting space, rafting & tubing for fun or team building, shuttles for local outings, & whatever else you can dream up. Let us help plan your next special event!
Safety & Security
* We are a non-smoking facility so PLEASE if you must smoke, do so outside & use the smoking receptacle on the porch.
* Pets are not permitted on the property. If you need assistance finding a local kennel, please check with the front desk staff.
* The Guadalupe River is dam released and the riverbed is rocky and very deep in some areas. Please take care to wear appropriate footwear when in the river whether swimming, rafting or tubing. And, by all means, make sure you have a buddy with you if you are in the river – children should be accompanied by an adult at all times.
* Because the terrain on our property is along the river and in areas is rocky or uneven, please wear appropriate footwear.
* We also have many forms of wildlife…..some are friendly, some are not, so please refrain from playing with them!
* There are no lifeguards at the river or pool!
* We discourage the use of skateboards, bicycles, roller blades, etc. on the property due to vehicle traffic.
* No fireworks or firearms are permitted on the property.
* Office hours vary depending on the season. If the office is closed & you require assistance, please ring the doorbell to the left of the front desk entrance.
* Please report any disturbance to the office at once by dialing “0” during normal hours or extension 205 after hours. Should you not receive an answer, please contact the local police when needed at 830-608-2179 from your cell phone or dial “9” on your room phone and then 608-2179.
In closing, please:
* Respect other patrons & keep your music & outside activites in check. 10pm is when things should begin to quiet down.
* Leave all furniture & furnishings in the rooms.
* Make special arrangements for your pets – we do not allow them in our rooms.
* When you are in your room with the a/c turned on, please keep the door to the outside closed.
* When you are not in your room, please help to conserve energy by turning your lights off & your a/c to a moderate setting.
* Please, please take care of our facilities. Persons renting the rooms are responsible for all undue destruction.
Need additional information not listed here? Please e-mail or call us today.
Cancellation Policy: A 50% deposit is required to hold a reservation. Cancellation of a reservation by the guest will result in deposit money being reapplied to a future date within one year, based on availability AND if we are still able to rent the room on the canceled date. All cancellations are subject to management discretion. Deposit money will not be refunded under any circumstances.